Micheal Ang

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Yo Yo! I'm back =]

Well Well, it has taken me 6 months away from blogging. Not so long nor too soon. Half year of preparation for STPM has finally come to a dot. The half year is not good as i thought, busy preparing for the exam, research, and bla bla bla. Anyhow, decided not to think about it right now. For now it's the time for me to think about wad Uni i shl put my choice on it. People told me before doing that, u shl estimate ur own result first. That helps u to get into the Uni u want.
Right, Im not sure about how my result would be, but definitely not that good i guess. Have not been doing my best. Reason? Forget about it. It's the thing i would rather delete it from my mind, but i know i can't. It's more hurtful as the one who get hurt is not u. *Breath deeply* Life still have to go on.
The deadline is 7/1/2011, i got 3 more days to think about it. Im confused and i think i have run into chaos. I don't sure exactly wad i want and wad im thinking. In fact, im not just that good in expressing myself, telling nor writing. This is the first time in my life, i would say... Forgive about my foolishness, just hope everything is a change there. Life is so cruel when we have to face the fact, the fact created by my own..
In short, my life doesn't look good in the recent time. But i will get this all alright. Just wish me good luck. For now, to decide the Uni, and the result. =]

p/s: Life is though, not just a word can describe how though is it. But i will try, with all my heart and my soul, to fight, to do whatever thing i can...

No comments:

Post a Comment