Micheal Ang

Saturday, January 16, 2010

It's time

A time ago,
Don't really know,
just think to go,
the way to go,
as i do so,
it's hard to me so...

Think to give,
as a gift,
not to you,
but to both,
may hv gibe,
still better not to gig...

I should do so as i do,
Like a fool who's too sure,
A fire without flame,
I'm a song without a soul...

An emo poem, which perhaps can make me feel better.. As time goes on, lower six has past. Nothing to talk much about my study, it's boring. Anyway, i will do my best on it. Makes no regret, no mercy to the paper! It's time to "Culling blade" the complicated situation. As too much of things is unexplainable, better get myself out of there. Promised myself not to put an eye on there, not even single moment to think to do that. As that really affected my mood,indeed.

Ok, that's all the report about my recent target. Will modify it as to suit the situation. STPM left 312 days starting from today. Subtract from holidays and unexpected day to go out, I don't think we got much time to revise. To be well prepared for the coming exam SOON, start from now! Makes no excuse to the exam as to ourself too! =) F2

p/s: The graph which feeling against righteous is always inversely proportional.

1 comment: