Micheal Ang

Saturday, January 30, 2010

New to 2010

I don't really expect the date now is 30/1/2010. First month has passed without any notice. Ya, what i talk abt is not only the date. Looking forward to the date, cancel out all of the time on sleeping, play, on class, on special day which we would properly allow us to waste it, on fun, on friends, on 4 words - L, A, Z, Y and etc.. STPM is no longer in front of us..

For now, i meet the friend that i heard of him long long time ago, who i nvr meet.. His name "pressure". I think i can communicate with him well, that's why he keeps on with me. We talk less, cuz he likes to stay around me and looking at me without making any sounds. He's cute, as i invites him for a game or outing to relax, he rejects. He accompanies me always whenever in class, in hostel, in my bed, in my dream... He told me that he comes from a place, named "Surrounding". It's somewhere around the world. He can find us through study, work, friends, family and etc.. i found that most of them are becuz of high-expectation. Expectation to u, from friends, from family, from urself.. Well, i don't often start our conversation unless he talks to me first.. Sometimes he will go for hols too as my hols too. Well, he told me that he will spend at least 1 more year around me. I don't talk much, just continue doing what i shl do...

Ok, let's back to recent life.. It's just like a formula, by filling in the same conditions, results will always almost the same. May be this is what we called it as study project. the project that most of us will hv to face it. One day, we will hand in it and present it. Well, the formula still works on me, waiting the day to break the formula.

p/s: Knowing where our sun is, run towards it, without any delay, make it proud of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment