Micheal Ang

Sunday, April 4, 2010

April day 4/4

Friend leaving to further his study is a good news. Today 4/4, is the day he leaving us. However everyone keeps telling me that He is leaving, don't u feel lonely? Funny, I ain't to be a gay. For me to know that he is leaving for his own choices, no matter what it is, should glad that he made his decision. What is on his future, it all depends on God, may God lead him and bless him. I believe this is the best wish. Well, back to this situation, the time he leaving brings me a shock in my heart. Thousand of pictures flying through my mind, i can barely keep my steady and give him a hug. Wishes him the best. Wave my hand and nothing much formal than this, Bye and take care.. Through this, i know deeply in my heart, it's not a sad emotional but hope! Hopeful on him. That's what i really think of. Looking back what we had together, that should be kept well as it has become memories.

Well, his leaving has brought me a new life. An arrangement should be made in order to adjust back to the life that i should have. A life that will be alone, less talk, and less fun of course. Blade always has both side. Don't matter on that. Getting my mind to positive side. Be hopeful, every tribulation will bring us perseverance. We shl be joyful in it. :)

p/s: Gentlemen, arrangement is activated. Get rdy ur arms to get hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment