Micheal Ang

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Recently

Cold water flows through every single of my hair, by taking a deep breath, i can feel myself, i'm still alive. The feeling doesn't lie. It's time to be honest to myself. I lift up my head, water spreads out from my face, everything that questioning me, sarcastically look at me, and torture me in my daily life will come to me now. The water keep flowing down, i can barely feel the water flows through my mind. It's time, Sun raise up and slowly, i can feel the light shot on my face, the little heat...

Well, recently few things happen on me. It can be said to be nothing if i really take it as nothing. On my physical, mental, and so... Since i choose to do so, i don't expect any goods. And ofcuz, feed back will be spelled back. I really take a long long time to calm down myself, think carefully, everything that i do, i did, what i hv done... I dare not tell myself that it's fool, but i can't describe it anyhow. It's said that this is the path that everyone will go through it. I agreed but i can't satisfy with myself.

When i turn my face and look into other situation, the view is totally different from what my eyes always involved in. I can feel my life back. The section is clear. It takes me another deep breath. Look into it, and look back to it, i question myself again. Do u really like that? Don't break ur spear using ur own shield..

Now, I'm standing in the conjunction, i don't really can see what is in front of me but i can sure what is better to me by reading the road signs. Well, darkness comes to me. It's going to rain soon. I shl make my decision earlier so that i can hide myself. Well, people always confuse in this situation, afraid to make a conclusion which they as myself will be wrong. Life is no regret, no part 2, no NG. This reminds me the poem, The Road Not Taken. I hv ntg much comments on this. I pray to God, for him, He knows the way i shl take, and he will lead me to the place i shl be.

P/s: Slowly and slowly, i believe i can forget abt it. Time is the key, to open, or to lock...

1 comment: