Micheal Ang

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Back New Year!

Yo! I'm back~ Quite a long time didn't sign in my acc. Just standing beside and reading others blog. =P Becuz of what? What Mr.Chew always states our class, L.A.Z.Y. Well, back to here, new year time is going to end soon. Time to pack my things and also, my mood and plan to back to my bird nest. Here's my new year journey~ Let's ride
(Wed)


Early in the morning, i started my journey to fetch Haren and Jlim and headed to IBM, where our starting point. And also, met Vior at there.

At Mr.Chew house, he is the cutest teacher i ever met. Kindly take a pic with him, he looks younger! His house is awesome. =)
Xuan: " Sir, let's TWO~"
Chew: " No, TEN better, HAHA."
Xuan: "..."


The amount of angpao i got, YET, it will be increased. =)

In my car, from left, Me, Vior, Haren and JLim. =)

Well, we went many places, most of them are friends, 2 teacher - Mr.TLK and Mr.Chew. We had our dinner at Li Ho's house, steamboat. ^^ Thn we departed at about 8p.m. Decided to hv a movie, all headed to Pacific, where we thought the highest percentage we can get tickets with good seats. Big small soldier, though it consisted only laugh, we still enjoy it. And we found a secret there. Wahaha~

Well, that's all for my recent journey. The rest, Coming Soon~ =)

p/s: Bonding in chem is awesome, single bond, covalent bond, ionic bond, and Hydrogen Bond! Careful!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, I will be glad that if u all leave ur name here and let me know who r u guys. Thx. :)

    ReplyDelete